WithScotland is a national resource for agencies and practitioners working to protect children in need of care and protection and adults at risk of harm.
Child Protection Committees and local authorities approach WithScotland for help with complex child protection cases and to draw upon the knowledge of our "community of expertise" - which includes practitioners, managers, academics and policy makers from all over Scotland.
Our regular seminars and events explore challenges for practice in both child and adult protection and our extensive e-library is continuously updated with the latest research and resources.
- Farewell from WithScotland 29 Jul 2016
- Senior judge appointed to head public child abuse inquiry 28 Jul 2016
- Supreme Court rules against Named Person scheme 28 Jul 2016
- Child Sexual Exploitation Snapchat story – Bad Romance 20 Jul 2016
- How safe are our children? 2016 29 Jun 2016
- CSE: The Jigsaw 24 Jun 2016