TalkWith is a membership community, hosted by WithScotland. It provides an opportunity for people involved in the delivery and development of child protection and adult protection practice to explore and share learning and knowledge.
The site provides an opportunity for people involved in the delivery and development of child protection and adult protection practice to explore and share their learning and knowledge.
Terms & Conditions for members
- Any material posted online within TalkWith is visible only by members and is not published on the open internet.
- This site is hosted by WithScotland however, opinions expressed by members of this closed forum are entirely personal opinions. Responsibility for the information and views expressed lies entirely with the author.
- Views expressed on this site by individual members do not necessarily represent the view of WithScotland as an organisation.
- TalkWith is a membership only community, open only to those who have a professional interest in practice and who have been given permission to join the community by TalkWith administrators.
- Community members should not share information / emails received via TalkWith amongst colleagues who are not members of the community.
- We ask that you respect the parameters set for the community in order that it remains a space in which people feel able to explore and reflect on challenges for practice.
- WithScotland reserves the right to cancel membership of individuals at any time.
- To report any activity on the site that you believe contravenes the guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org